Friday, September 12, 2008

15 Reasons People Don't Tell The Truth

1. I don't want to hurt your feelings.

2. It wasn't important (*referring to a 'one-night stand' infidelity.)

3. You won't be able to handle it.

4. This is not the right time.

5. I'll tell you when I figure it out.

6. I feel dumb (foolish) (embarrassed) telling you.

7. I should be able to handle this myself.

8. You must be tired of hearing the same thing.

9. You don't share so I won't.

10. I'm afraid you will get mad (sad) (afraid).

11. You're in a good mood and I don't want to bring you down.

12. I'm figuring out how to word it so I don't push your buttons
(*referring to confessing a sexual affair.)

13. You won't like me when you hear it.

14. Everything will unravel if I tell you about this.

15. You'll reject me or leave me if I tell you.

No comments: